BBO: What would you do with all that $$$$$$?
Gary: Be debt free! Put money away for my two girls, and play more WSOP events!
BBO: What do you like most about where you live?
Gary: Indiana University! Family and friends. I really hate the weather though.
BBO: What are the top 3 things you pack for Vegas
Gary: Sponsors gear, CA$H, and an iPad.
BBO: What is the craziest thing you've heard at a poker table?
Gary: Cris Moneymaker calling me by my nickname (Sweet-ass!) at the Hollywood in Columbus during a tournament..
BBO: What is your favorite movie that takes place in Vegas?
Gary: Vegas Vacation!
On Jan 14th, 2017 the Golden State Warriors and the GSW Warriors Community Foundation hosted the 4th annual GSW Charity Poker Tournament, raising money to support education and youth development to promote thriving students, schools and communities. The glamourous event featured was presented by Joe Lacob, Nicole Curran, Chamath Palihapitiya, Bridgette Lau and hosted by 14 time WSOP bracelet winner Phil Hellmuth, and was held at the St. Regis in downtown San Francisco.
The unique format of the event saw the Golden State Warriors players spread out amongst the poker players, each with a bounty on their seats. Knock out a player, you get his signed jersey on the spot. This unique experience made each table much more exciting with beginners and seasoned poker players gunning for the player sitting at their table.
In 2016, the tournament and live auction raised over a million dollars for the low income youth in the surrounding Oakland Bay Area, and this year’s event did not fail to impress. BBO Poker Tables was lucky enough to be a sponsor and prize partner for the event, with the winner choosing a custom BBO Elite Poker Table which was signed by the Warriors players. The poker logistics of the event was handled by Blue Dog Events, a premier charity poker operator in Northern California.
Have your eye on that Zombie template? A fresh blood colored vinyl would look KILLER (I know, we’re so punny!) with that!
At BBO, we love to see customers who aren’t afraid to get creative and truly make a table their own! When in doubt, give us a call or get onto chat, we can answer any additional questions that you might have. Want to see a specific engineered vinyl armrest swatch in person? We will happily send you a swatch or two, as long as you ask nicely!
Tired of moving from room to room, trying to escape the kids or wife aftera day at work? You deserve some down time, so why are you the one moving? Well,many guys are fighting back by building their own man caves, and we have a top5 list for you to feast your eyes on. This is how you could be spending yourvacation at home:
The Hockey Man Cave
· Hockey man cave with leather chairs seated around a wall-mounted HD TV
· A foosball hockey table
· a sleek white floor and color scheme representing the rink and Rangers ofthe NHL
The Bar Man Cave, complete with pole
· Bar man cave with enough room to comfortably sit 6 as you're served up yourdrink
· While waiting you can play darts or watch the flat screen from the bar orthe luxurious leather couch
· Finally, the cou de gras, a stripper pole complete with stage andspotlight, one of the few reasons the wife will be allowed to enter
The Temple of Doom
· This man throne comes complete with a "crystal ball" glowing LEDlight sunken into the armrest
· A HD flat-screen TV which lifts from its ominous place of worship,appropriate for any guy
· Complete with secret, disguised removable panel rocks and fake"traps" that puff you with a burst of air
· Orange LED lighting lines the wall tops
· Outside disguised with rocks and a waterfall, warning others to keep awayfrom this hallowed ground
Harley-Davidson Man Cave
· As any Harley Davidson owner will tell you, its a lifestyle.
· a Rotating platform for his harley
· black leather reclining couch
· flat screen
The Poker Tournament Man Cave
· Where owner Rod Mackenzie can host his poker tournaments
· complete with cameras for security
· HD wall-mounted flat screen
· electronic poker machine
· two full sized poker tables
· wet bar
· leather couch and chairs to relax on
So how does your man cave stack up to these impressive sanctuaries?