Product, Warranty, Company and Privacy Policies - all on one page!
We will honor exchanges and refunds on all BBO Poker Tables products up to 30 days from the date of receiving your order. Please notify intentions of return/exchange by calling us at 925-439-3070 or emailing us at orders@BBOPokerTables.com. All return freight charges are the responsibility of the customer. We strongly suggest crating poker tables for the return trip. Freight trucks can be rough with the products and we will not be able to honor exchanges or returns on poker tables if it's damaged on the way back to us.
How to Process a Return/Exchange:
- Please contact us at 925-439-3070 or send an email to orders@BBOPokerTables.com and request a Return Authorization.
- Once your return is authorized, we will email you a return shipping label (for small packages) or a Bill of Lading (for large items that require crating, shipped prepaid).
- Carefully repack the item(s) to prevent damage while in transit back to our warehouse.
- Attach the shipping label and drop off package at your nearest UPS Store (for small packages) or hand the driver 2 copies of the Bill of Lading (driver takes one, you keep the other) during the scheduled pickup time.
- a) For Returns - Once returned item(s) are received in good working condition, you will be issued a refund in the amount paid for the item(s) minus the costs of return shipping.
- b) For Exchange - Once returned item(s) are received in good working condition, we will send out the new item(s) within the next business day. If returned item(s) are received with damage, your refund/exchange may experience a delay. *Exchanges will be subject to additional shipping charges for the return and reshipping of the new item(s)*
Your poker table will ship free and completely insured via curbside freight shipping. The freight company will contact you via the phone number you provide us to schedule a delivery appointment. You must be present during the delivery to inspect your table. Since this will be a curbside delivery, be sure to arrange for some help lifting the table into your home. The freight drivers are not allowed to enter the threshold of any home for liability concerns in case they hurt themselves inside your home. So once you know the delivery date for your table, you will need a friend to help you carry each piece inside.
Any damage incurred during shipping is completely covered, but you must refuse the shipment and make aware the damage to the shipping company during delivery. By signing the bill of lading you are releasing the freight company from liability. Legally, you are basically saying that you received this table in acceptable working order. So it is in your best interest to open up each box and inspect the table for any type of damage that may have occurred during transit.
If you or the driver is unable to afford the time to inspect your order, it is essential that you write on the delivery receipt "will inspect at later time". If the delivery receipt is signed without this disclaimer and damage is found, the freight companies consider this "Concealed Damage". In dealing with Concealed Damage claims, there are substantially fewer options, if any, to help your claim. We will do our best to help you fix or repair the damage, but if you choose to seek a brand new replacement table or monetary compensation, you will have to file a Concealed Damage claim with the freight company. We will help you file the paperwork, but there's not much we can do.
All BBO Poker Tables are covered under ONE YEAR warranty from any defects or manufacturing issues.
In the rare event there is a defect or manufacture flaw, we will do everything in our capabilities to rectify the problem – from suggesting a solution, replacing parts, to replacing the entire table.
We reserve the right to determine the best course of action for a warranty claim. If the part can be replaced, we will send you a new replacement part. We will request pictures and documentation to determine the best course of action for your case.
As a responsible retailer, BBO Poker Tables will never sell or provide your information for third party marketing purposes.
BBO Poker Tables is also a certified domain through GoDaddy and verified by VeriSign.
Sometimes poker table styles sell out faster than we can keep them in stock, we apologize in advance. In the event that you order an item and it is on back order, BBO Poker Tables will contact you regarding the situation, and more times than not, will suggest or propose a resolution that is valued higher than your original order. Any upgrades or compensation packages are solely at the discretion of BBO Poker Tables.
Information collected by www.BBOPokerTables.com is used for the following purposes:
- We collect information to process customer orders, to once in a while contact our customers concerning the status of an order or to answer any of their questions.
- We collect information to contact users about upcoming sales, promotions, and product information.
- Your information will not be shared with any third party partners to be used by them to inform you of offers, promotions and services.
- www.BBOPokerTables.com will have access to and will use the personally identifiable information you provide in connection with your purchases on this website, and it may use your data for payment processing and authorization, fraud protection and credit risk reduction, website evaluation and data analysis, and also for making and promotional material distribution.
- We may release your personal information to comply with the law, to enforce our Website policies, or to protect our or others' rights, property, or safety.
- We do not sell any information about our users, period.
- BBO Poker Tables works with Google re-marketing and AdRoll retargeting, who uses technology including web beacons and cookies to collect data about our website usage and to improve the effectiveness of our marketing. Data recorded through the use of this technology is aggregated and shared with us.
No personally identifiable information about you is collected or shared by AdRoll/Google and BBO Poker Tables. You can opt-out of AdRoll and their partners by visiting www.adroll.com/about/privacy
As with any business, it is possible that as our business develops, we might sell or buy online stores or other assets. In such transactions, information about customers often is among the transferred assets. Accordingly, in the unlikely event that our company or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, such information may be one of the transferred assets. Please note that, at all times, you are responsible for updating your personal information to provide us your current email address. In the event that the last email address that you have provided us is not valid, or for any other reason is not capable of delivering to you the notice described above, our transmittal of the email containing such notice will nevertheless constitute effective notice of the changes described in the notice.
At any time, you have the option of "opting out" of receiving future email updates by sending us an email with "unsubscribe" in the subject line to Info@BBOPokerTables.com.Alternatively, there are opt-out links in the footer of every email correspondence from BBO Poker Tables.
Should you have any further questions regarding this Privacy Statement, the practices of this website, or your dealings with this website, please:
Contact our Customer Service Department at: Info@BBOPokerTables.com
Or Write to:
Uniworld Omniport LLC
BBO Poker Tables
690 Garcia Ave Ste A
Pittsburg, Ca 94565
This website contains links to other sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of such other websites. The terms and conditions herein do not apply to any such linked websites. www.BBOPokerTables.com does not endorse any linked websites, or the information, materials, products or services that are contained in or accessible through such linked websites. www.BBOPokerTables.com disclaims all warranties, express or implied, with respect to the information, materials, products and services that are contained in or accessible through linked websites, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability,or non-infringement. You acknowledge and agree that www.BBOPokerTables.com is not responsible for the content, accuracy, legality, decency, copyright compliance, privacy practices, security or any other aspects of any such linked websites, and that the access or use of any such linked websites is solely at your own risk, and you hereby waive any and all claims against www.BBOPokerTables.com with respect to such linked websites.
If you can't find answers to your questions here, please email Info@BBOPokerTables.com.
Contact BBO Poker Tables
We can be reached by phone Mon-Fri 10AM-5PM PST or 24 hours a day through email at:
BBO Poker Tables Headquarters
690 Garcia Ave Ste A
Pittsburg, Ca 94565
Today, you can find BBO Poker Tables at many of your favorite website retailers. View our entire list of dealers!